BANDUNG, unpas.ac.id – Ministry of Education, Research and Technology (Kementerian Pendidikan, Kebudayaan, Riset, dan Teknologi, Kemendikbudristek) through Ditjen Dikti extended the registration of Scholarship Program of Magister Preparation in Foreign Country until 31 August 2021.
This scholarship aimed to facilitate both Bachelor graduates or students who have finished their final assignment in university and committed to continue the study to Magister Program in 2022/2023 Academic Year.
Reported from the guidelines issued by Kemendikbudristek, this program will facilitate candidates for Magister Program in preparing themselves to fulfil the requirements.
It should be noted that this program is only an intermediary for Bachelor graduates or potential active student to continue their Magister study abroad. These candidates will also be assisted in finding potential supervisor and obtaining a Letter of Acceptance (LoA).
In addition, by doing preparation program, the candidates have opportunity to add more skills and knowledges which actually give effect Indonesian higher education quality. They also are expected to be competitive in the international level.
For alumnus of Universitas Pasundan and active student who have already completed their final assignment, there are still time left to complete the document and fulfil the registration form in this link http://bit.ly/bridgingcourseS1. These are following requirements:
- Having graduated in Bachelor Degree (S1) program from academic university or active students of Bachelor Degree program who have already completed final assignment
- Maximum age of 25 years old
- Committed to continue Magister Degree program
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Minimum TOEFL score of 500 or IELTS score of 6.0
- Recommended by university staff leaders or relevant (for those who are currently working)