BANDUNG, unpas.ac.id – Since 2018, Forum of Indonesian Human Capital (Forum Human Capital Indonesia, FHCI) has been initiating the Certified Internship Program for Student (Program Magang Mahasiswa Bersertifikat, PMMB). The program is the implementation of ‘BUMN Hadir untuk Negeri’.
PMMB becomes one of strategies to improve the quality of graduates, so that they are able to obtain their own global competitiveness. Through PMMB, it is expected to be a curriculum link and match between university and industry sector.
PMMB is really useful for students who want to apply their educational findings and look for work experience in State-Owned Enterprises (Badan Usaha Milik Negara, BUMN) as a preparation to get into industry. Basically, PMMB places the student on a project which is currently held by BUMN.
Just to be remembered, PMMB is not a pre-recruitment process. Students cannot ask for being hired as BUMN’s regular employee. However, students who were former PMMB participants will be prioritized when BUMN opens recruitment.
This year, FHCI opens registration for the 2022 PMMB Batch I targeted for active students on Diploma, Bachelor and Master Degree program. There are more that 20 BUMNs which are prepared to be the place for students to do the internship.
Students of Universitas Pasundan also have the opportunities to register and improve themselves, both on the Certified Internship Program for Industry and Certified Internship Program for Competence. Registration link can be accessed in https://bit.ly/PMMBUNPASB122 hingga 21 Januari 2022.
These are following requirements:
- Students of D2/D3/D4/S1/S2
- Students in on their 7th semester of study; but it might also be opened for 5th-semester student provided that they are ready to commit to undergo the internship for 6 months (full time).
- Minimum GPA 2.75 (proved by transcript)
- Enclosing integrity pact (download on https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aFSK6HdU6N1OhbyE0ZhwnTdzfmuWcTFl/view)
- Enclosing CV and Student Identity Card and other achievement proofs, such as certificate, medal (if any)
Considering the students’ original department are adjusted to the needs of BUMS, there are few departments which cannot participate in this program. These are faculties and departments within Unpas which can participate:
- Faculty of Law: Law Studies
- Faculty of Social and Political Science: State Administration, Business Administration, Communication Studies
- Faculty of Engineering: Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Environmental Engineering
- Faculty of Economics and Business: Management, Accounting, Economic Studies
- Faculty of Arts and Literature: Visual Communication Design, English Literature
Students who join PMMB and FHCI will get various benefits, including work experiences in BUMN, new talents and skills, certificate based on the chosen program, as well as allowance money during internship.
Interested to join it? Register yourself before 21 January 2022! (Reta)*