BANDUNG, unpas.ac.id – Program of Kartu Indonesia Pintar (KIP-Kuliah) initiated by Kemendikbudristek to replace Bidikmisi Scholarship program has gotten much attention from prospective students.
As a university which support the program, Universitas Pasundan allocated a number of quotas for students who apply for KIP Kuliah.
Reported by the announcement letter of Private University’s Independent Selection for KIP Kuliah issued by Unpas Administrator Team, these are the following registration and files required on the process:
- Registration Process for KIP Kuliah
The registration is carried out independently through the website kip-kuliah.kemdikbud.go.id or KIP Kuliah mobile application; and so is when choosing the study programs and university, all of them are integrated in the website.
Prospective students should fulfil the data according to the steps written on the website to be validated by the system. If the registration process succeeds, the system will send the registration number and access code to the verified email.
- Registration Process for KIP Kuliah in Unpas Independent Selection
After doing the registration in the website, prospective students should register themselves in the website Unpas PMB https://situ2.unpas.ac.id/spmbfront/. The registration is free of charge and takes place from 8 June – 3 August 2022. However, based on an internal decision, only certain study programs receive the KIP Kuliah.
- File Submission to Unpas
If a student has already done the registration process in SITU PMB Unpas, he/she is required to send the file as a requirement for written tests, interviews, and proof of re-registration.
The file should be sent and submitted to Bureau of Student Adminstration Unpas, First floor, Jalan Tamansari No. 6-8 Bandung, 40116. Files can be sent from 10 June – 3 August 2022 at 09.00 – 15.00 WIB via any expedition service/courier.
- Required Files
- KIP Kuliah Participant’s Card and registration form. Download and print in http://kip-kuliah.kemdikbud.go.id
- Copy of legalized diploma or Certificate of Graduation from the Headmaster
- Copy of semester 4-6th school report (legalized)
- Certificate of achievement and other supporting achievements in the co-curricular activities and extra-curricular (legalized) (and copy of achievement certificate, optional)
- KIP/Beasiswa Siswa Miskin (BSM/SKTM)
- Parental/guardian income certificate that can be verified and issued by Kelurahan/Village Head/Head of Hamlet/Agency where the parents work
- Copy of Family Certificate (KK)
- Copy of Identification Card/ e-KTP (recorded)
- Proof of electricity bill, receipt of electricity token purchase, proof of last year’s PBB payment
- A 4×6-sized coloured photo (2 sheets)
- Photo of the house looking at the front, living room, and inside of the house (mandatory), photo of the house looking left-right-back (optional)
- Photos of participants with their dependents
- Directions/map of the prospective student’s home location
- Written Test Schedule and Interview
The written test (Nature Science and Social Science) will be carried out online on Monday, 14 August 2022; while the interview test will be held on Saturday, 20 August 2022. Platform used for taking the interview will be further informed.
Students who passed the requirement and are considered to receive KIP Kuliah will be announced if the whole process of written test, interview, and file verification are completely finished.
Unpas Adminstrator Team for KIP Kuliah will select the students fairly and strictly, so the recipients will be all based on criteria.
- Information Service about KIP Kuliah
Further information about KIP Kuliah will be updated regularly in Unpas Instagram account @univ_pasundan and Whatsapp Messenger Group https://chat.whatsapp.com/L8Kc8EsaZN02YiVchns9HW
Further technical process about KIP Kuliah can also be asked to Unpas Adminstrator Team:
– Asep Edi (0838 9042 7633)
– Wahyu Irfan Ansori (0838 9326 8584) (Reta/PB)**