BANDUNG, unpas.ac.id – Exam participants who have been confirmed of passing the Selection Test Universitas Pasundan are required to continue the process of re-registration. This administration process includes obligations to pay the tuition fees and complete/fulfil the required academic registration.
“Re-registration was carried out online. All required administration needs to be uploaded to Unpas SITU academic system. Students also need to prepare the PDF-formatted registration documents and JPG-formatted photo file,” explained Unpas Vice Rector I as well as Head of PMB Committee 2021/2022 Academic Year, Prof. Dr. H. Jaja Suteja, SE., M.Si., CRFM. DBA.
During Covid-19 Pandemic, students that are going to re-register are not allowed to come to the campus. Information related to PMB and registration process can be viewed in the menu download on the website http://pmb.unpas.ac.id and Instagram account @univ_pasundan.
These are steps of re-registration process for Unpas New Students:
A. Payment Method
The payment can be carried out through three appointed banks. These payment methods are only available and used as long as the status is still a prospective student. After becoming a student and having an NPM, the payment method changes.
After becoming the official student, the payment method can be seen on the website http://pmb.unpas.ac.id, select the download menu and click the sub menu Cara Pembayaran Mahasiswa.
- BNI Virtual Account BNI
The payment can be done through the tellers, ATM and Mobile Banking (BNI or other banks). Payment is addressed to BNI using VA number 80620000 + (8 digits of the test number) e.g 8062000021100075.
- Via Bank BJB
- Via Teller Bank BJB: Proof of test result
- Via ATM Bank BJB: Select the menu TRANSAKSI LAINNYA – BAYAR – PENDIDIKAN – UNPAS, then input the test number and add the code of number ‘0’ in front of it, e.g. 021100075.
- Bank Mandiri Virtual Account
If the payment is done by using Bank Mandiri, the VA number is already listed on the test result card. The teller can be done through the teller, ATM or Mobile Banking.
B. Fulfilling Personal Data and Uploading Documents
- Open the website http://akd.unpas.ac.id , click BAA
- Login by using PMB account which was previously given during the registration process.
- Fulfil the personal data completely and correctly, including personal data, and regular address and parents’ data and school where the students were graduated from; then select the suitable tab.
- Upload the administration requirements (steps to upload the documents can be viewed on the website pmb.unpas.ac.id, on the download menu) which consist of:
– 3×4-sized photo (jpg. Formatted)
– Red-coloured background, with neat-and-tidy look
– Scanned version of bank payment approval (PDF formatted)
– Scanned version of the last diploma or Letter of Statement of High School graduation (PDF formatted)
– Scanned version of Family Certificate and Identity Card
C. Document Verification
Verification process is carried out by registration officer to check the document completeness uploaded by the students.
D. Issuance of Student Number (Nomor Pokok Mahasiswa, NPM)
Students who have already fulfilled all the requirements will receive an NPM as an official approval of Unpas student. Information can be accessed in http://akd.unpas.ac.id/, in the PMB Online menu, sub menu of Pemberitahuan NPM or Unggah Persyaratan in the column of NPM.
E. Information Contact of Re-registration Process for New Students
To find out more about re-registration information, these contacts are available:
BUREAU OF ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATION – UNIVERSITAS PASUNDAN
Jalan Dr. Setiabudhi No. 193, Bandung (022-2021440 or 022-4201677)
WhatsApp: 0813-9469-1173 / 0813-2110-8669