BANDUNG, unpas.ac.id – Universitas Pasundan opens New Students Admission (Penerimaan Mahasiswa Baru, PMB) for Batch 1 2022-2023 Academic Year. The registration will be opened for about 3 months, starting from 10 January – 23 April 2022.
To support time effectivity and efficiency, all series of Unpas PMB 2022/2023 will be carried out online, as well as registration process and Selection Test. Registration process can be accessed on the website pmb.unpas.ac.id.
Students can choose two different kinds of selections, namely through Interest and Skill Tracing (Penelusuran Minat and Kemampuan, PMDK) by proving of their report card or written test (actual Selection Test).
These are registration guidelines for Unpas PMB 2022/2023:
- Visit the website pmb.unpas.ac.id, click on the menu “PORTAL PMB ONLINE”
- Click on the menu “Pendaftaran Online” in the left side on web (PMB Online column)
- Before filling the form, students are required to know type of forms available (forms are available for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral program).
- Fill and complete the data, then click “Daftar” button in the bottom of the form
- When the fulfilment is completed, print the registration proof/receipt
- Save the file of Registration proof/receipt. Do the payment for PMB form based on the information stated in proof/receipt to proceed to the next step
- After doing the form payment, login and fill in the PMB form. Username and password can be checked on the registration proof/receipt
- If you have already filled out the form, download the test card
- Take the online Selection Test on the website lms.unpas.ac.id according to the specified schedule. The login can be done on D-2 before the schedule takes time and place. Use the PMB number and password based on the registration proof/receipt.
These following are schedule for Batch 1 Unpas PMB 2022/2023 Academic Year:
- Registration : 10 January – 23 April 2022
- Selection Test : 24 April 2022
- Test Announcement : 25 April 2022
- Registration : 25 April – 2 July 2022
- PKKMB Registration : 25 April – 2 July 2022