BANDUNG, unpas.ac.id – There are a lot of positive things when doing work while studying, but it is not as easy as the way it should. The ability to manage time, commitment, focus and others certainly become challenge for those who decided to work while studying.
This year, Universitas Pasundan opens course classes for employees in two faculties: Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Economics and Business. These classes are getting much interests since its curriculum have been upgraded and flexible schedule, from the evening until night.
These are further detail about the classes (regular evening class) in Unpas Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Economics and Business 2021/2022:
- Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Engineering opens registration for employees’ classes until 24 August 2021 in four study programs, namely:
- Industrial Engineering (A)
- Food Technology (A)
- Machine Engineering (A)
- Informatics Engineering (B)
- Graduated from High School/ equivalent
- Graduated from Diploma II/ III
- Transfer of undergraduate study programs from other universities
Regular Evening Class/ Course Class for Employees:
- Scanned diploma of High School/ Diploma II/ Diploma III (legalized)
- Scanned Identity Card
- Scanned Family Certificate
- Scanned coloured pas-photo-sized (red or blue background)
Transferred Student from other universities to Unpas Faculty of Engineering:
- Transferred letter from the previous university
- Letter of EPSBED (Evaluasi Program Studi Berbasis Evaluasi Diri) or PDPT (Pangkalan Data Pendidikan Tinggi) as the identity of student listed in Dikti.
- Copy of score transcript from Semester 1 to final semester (2 sheets)
- Proof of accreditation of previous university (legalized)
For those who is taking course class for employees in Unpas Faculty of Engineering can make a contact to +62819-1000-8996 (Rachmat K. Mukti).
- Faculty of Economics and Business
Of three existing study programs, there are only Management and Accounting study program which open classes for employees. The learning methods offered in these study programs is blended system, by e-Learning and face-to-face course. The schedules are available from Monday-Saturday, at 17.00-20.30 WIB. The registration link can be accessed online in http:/bit.ly/pmb_regsore.
Registration : May – 28 August 2021
Selection Test : 29 August 2021
Her-registration : 5-11 September 2021
Academic System Introduction : to be determined later
Course Started : 20 September 2021
- Graduated from High School/ equivalent and currently working
- Graduated from Diplome III (all study programs)
- Transferred student of Bachelor Degree from other university
- Student of either Bachelor of Economy or other fields
- Copy of last diploma (legalized)
- Copy of score transcript (legalized) for transferred student, diploma graduated, and other bachelors of different fields.
- Transferring letter for transferred student
- A 3×4-sized coloured photo (4 sheets)
- Certificate of being working from the workplace for high school graduates/equivalent
For further detail information, you can contact these hotline numbers:
– Joko Tri Santoso (0857-2211-5550)
– M. Hidayaturrohman, A.Md (0822-1810-1295)
– Rahman S. Hamzah, S.Kom (0852-2458-8796)
– Ika Nurhayati, B.Sc (0813-2056-5804)