BANDUNG, unpas.ac.id – Five teachers and an alumnus of Universitas Pasundan obtain achievements again. Their publications are appreciated by the Congress of United States of America and will be saved as collection at the Library of Congress, Washington DC.
On Friday, 17 June 2022, Library of Congress Jakarta appointed one of its staffs, Nina Kania Dewi (Acquisition Southeast Asia Regional Office) to visit Unpas Research Institution (Lembaga Penelitian, Lemlit) at Rector’s Building, Unpas Campus II, Jalan Tamansari No. 6-8, Bandung.
Her visit to Unpas is to obtain the publication published during 2020-2022, both in the form of books, magazines, journal articles and audio visual.
Secretary of Unpas Lemlit, Dr. Yuce Sarinengsih, M.Si explained that the Library of Congress Jakarta established sin 1964 uphold the mission to collect the materials of publication, both from government agency/institution, private party, university, or commercial publisher.
“These publications will be kept at the Library of Congress, Washington DC, to add more on the information treasures about Indonesia and ASEAN for the members of Congress of the United States of America, the founders who took the deep studies on the related regions/areas, and for Indonesian’s benefits itself,” she continued.
Yuce also said that the license and process of publication will be further processed after the Library of Congress Jakarta had already reported the meeting result to the Library of Congress, Washington DC.
“Scientific publications written/made by the teachers and alumni of Unpas were reviewed to be worthy after passing the acquisition process from Library of Congress. Unpas was selected since it represented university which has its own local Sundanese element based on its vision and mission,” she said.
These are the following publications asked by Library of Congress, Washington DC, United States of America:
- Dr. Imas Sumiati, M.Si. – Koordinasi Antar Lembaga Pengelola Transportasi Publik di Kota Bandung
- Irma Rachmawati,S.H., M.H., Ph.D. – Dasar Kekuatan Mengikat Hukum Internasional dan Hubungan Antara Hukum Internasional dan Hukum Nasional
- Acep Roni Hamdani, S.Pd., M.Pd. – Prosiding Webinar Nasional FKIP Unpas: Edupreneurship dalam Mendukung Inovasi Pembelajaran pada Masa Adaptasi Kebiasaan Baru
- Dr. Hj. Ummi Maskanah, S.H., M.Hum. – Gugatan Perwakilan Kelompok dalam Sistem Peradilan di Indonesia
- Dr. Yusep Mulyana, S.H., M.H. – Independensi Hakim dalam Peradilan E-Court (E-Litigation)
- Ferry Darmajaya (Alumnus of Doctoral Program of Social Studies Universitas Pasundan) – Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan (LPS) dalam Memberikan Perlindungan Terhadap Dilikuidasinya PT. Bank Perkreditan Rakyat (BPR) Berdasarkan UU No. 24 Tahun 2009 tentang Perubahan Atas UU No. 24 Tahun 2004 tentang Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan. (Reta)**
*The italicized words are titles of the original scientific papers asked by Library of Congress, Washington DC, United States of America.